domingo, 26 de setembro de 2010

Blog gone global!

I just found out that, since the begining of my path through the wonders of blogging, there has been almost as many people in the US and in Portugal that have visited it, so I've decided to write a new post just for my overseas buddys! (Yes, overseas. Portugal is a c-o-u-n-t-r-y in E-u-r-o-p-e. And it is not a mere part of Spain. And we definitely don't speak French here!)

So...Howdy friends!

(Yes, we do have televisions.)

Let me ask you (or aks you ?!) some questions on very serious matters.

I've never been to the USA, so you'll have to forgive me for my ignorance about your country but... Is it true that 60% of your bodies are composed of fat and silicone?

Is it also true that Lady Gaga is really a Mr. Gaga?

Did you know that this man...





...is not Barack Obama nor Morgan Freeman?


And do you realise that, American football is called "American" football to distiguish it from the pre-existing sport called football (the regular football aka soccer)?

Oh well... none of that is important for now. While you're thinking about the answers for these questions I'll leave you with a poll on the right side of this blog for everyone to anwser. (Don't go find the answer on the Internet nor on books).

I'll be waiting for your answers and comments!


See you soon!

6 comentários:

  1. votei "a leprechaun" porque para mim há sempre um à coca atrás de tudo e mais alguma coisa!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. First of all those questions seem to be towards Americans, I think I’m not one of those, even though you want some answers so here they are. I didn’t know of that amount of body fat in Americans, but I suspected, you got to ask Heidi Montag, about mrs gaga, I’ve heard of that controversial matter, but what I saw singing in poker face makes me believe it’s fake, about that picture I know it, I’m not even going to talk about it, it would be quite snob of me to even think that you don’t know the man on it. About the so called war about the denomination of the word football, it’s quite stupid they prefer a sport of violence and no technique, they just want to win yards or what the hell it is, and they are always joking about soccer. Oh well this is the most boring answer ever, but I’m not creative right know, see ya.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.

    ResponderEliminar